Re: missing recommends are not RC severity

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 9:16 AM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> (not sure this makes sense as the practical impact is a normal bug, but

Since I was CC'd on this email and I've filed several Serious bugs for
this issue, here is what I've been using lately:

"It is my understanding that is a RC bug for package to recommend a
library that has been removed from Testing because recommended
packages won't be auto-removed on upgrade."

That means users will have libraries installed that will not get any
security support. I think that's an RC issue.

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha