Re: Lucas Kanashiro and Athos Ribeiro hijack my package

On 17.04.2018 07:42, Clint Adams wrote:
>> In fact, I have always taken my
>> responsibilities seriously.  There are good reasons there was no
>> upload.  If they had bothered to check the upstream bug tracker or the
> Were there also good reasons why you don't respond to bug reports except
> to yell at someone requesting a new version?

Hello Clint,

in all humbleness, excuse my french, but what are you smoking?  Where in
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=827522#10 am I
yelling?  And in fact, even though I do not like this kind of bug
reports (that is really the role of debian/watch) the ticket now does
serve a purpose in documenting publicly why there was no upload to
gjots2 in unstable over many years.  The reason given is still valid,
that hasn't changed, no update needed there. It sums up the state of
gjots2 pretty well and thus for the sake of not spreading fake news let
me quote it here.

+--[ https://bugs.debian.org/827522#10 ] --+