Re: ubuntudiff.debian.net status

On 2018-02-12 22:41, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
If DSA is not able to restore my .debian.net domains, I can explain
to interested DDs how to restore them.

FYI, someone tried but its request got rejected by the system because
the domains are already used by me. So, it will require enabling my
account again (which won't last long anyway since I've got the second
required gpg sig today) or DSA fixing their scripts. Waiting for my
account to be enabled again is my preferred solution.

P.S.: ubuntudiff.debian.net is still running (if you locally and temporarily
point it to my server's IP address (i.e. dogguy.org)).

--
Mehdi