Re: Proposal: Repository for fast-paced package backports

On 12/27/18 3:06 PM, Dominik George wrote:
>> Basically you would like to build an architecture equivalent to Ubuntu's
>> PPA
>
> No. Please at least try reading the thread first - it was explicitly
> explained several times that this has absolutely nothing to do with the
> idea of PPAs.

Well, I have read, and taken into account all of the thread. However, I
feel like what you need is the Debian Bikesheds repositories (note:
absolutely *not* the Ubuntu-PPA-like, but rather, Ganneff proposal).

How about contributing to Dak so that we get the Bikesheds creation API
that is still lacking?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)