Re: tracking OpenGL support for specific boards

>> What would help further would be for such information having references
>> to sources, and each information point be referencable (not only the
>> dataset as a whole).
> Isn't this already done for us here?
> https://gpuinfo.org/

I don't see any reference to sources.
Also I see it as "Ubuntu" and "Arch" as OSes, whereas I'd rather see the
status of the underlying driver so I can easily extrapolate from it to
what will happen in any particular GNU/Linux distribution.

The database describes itself as "an online tool for developers that
want to check out GPU hardware capabilites", so it seems to be focused
on hardware, whereas I think we need something that focuses on
the drivers.

        Stefan