Re: Our build system may be broken: /bin vs /usr/bin

On 20 November 2018 at 02:35, Chris Lamb wrote:
| Hi Dirk,

| […]
| > Are we sure this is fixed?
|
| It might have taken a while for various build chroots to update so
| I would be wary of inferring too much, if anything, by comparing
| timestamps.
|
| It would, of course, also take a while to "get around" our somewhat
| expansive archive...

Yes, that is of course possible.  So "wait and see" it is. At least for now.

Other than forcing builds through the system is there another way for me to
check in, say, a week or two?  As documented, at least the i386 of
yesterday's r-base_3.5.1-2 seems "wrong".  Then again I can't really tell as
I have no i386 at hand...

Dirk

--
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org