Re: I resigned in 2004

On Fri, Nov 09, 2018 at 09:29:30PM +0100, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:

I would like to start by highlighting one very important line from my
last email to you:

> > Do not contact me with regard to Debian bullshit.

And yet, you did.  Fuck you.  Do not contact me again.  I shall consider
any further contact (from you or anyone else in regards to this matter)
as harassment, and I shall seek legal counsel.

Your email is full of self-justifications and I have not the slightest
interest in refuting any of them.  You are a computer programmer
pretending to be an HR department.  You are no good at it.  You have
to appreciate that I owe you nothing.  You don't pay me.  It is not
incumbent on me to do anything for you.  Get a professional to review
your procedures, because your procedures are completely inadequate.

Causing people who I consider my friends to harass me to do something
I find incredibly difficult and painful to do is not OK.  You've made
them complicit in hurting me.  You've dragged up some awful memories
from *fourteen* years ago, when I was betrayed by people who I thought
were my friends.

I don't care that you didn't do it on purpose.  You've hurt me.  And
you made my friends hurt me.  Again.