Re: Debian Buster release to partially drop non-systemd support

Adam Borowski <kilobyte@angband.pl> writes:

[..]

> Ouch.  This is downright terrifying.  It should be quite obvious why things
> other than exim can break when called from there.
>
> And there's no good way for a random tool you may use to know it might get
> suddenly SIGKILLed out of the blue.

The only workaround I found is to put in such 'oneshot' units

KillMode=none

just in case ...

I filled bug against systemd
https://github.com/systemd/systemd/issues/10299 but I do not know if I
am right.

KJ

--
http://stopstopnop.pl/stop_stopnop.pl_o_nas.html
I cannot believe that God plays dice with the cosmos.