Re: Debian packaging, dependency management and the C++ standards meeting

On 2018-10-03 22:43, Jussi Pakkanen wrote:
Well, there are about three meetings per year, and I doubt the next meeting will be some soft of "definitive" (or will it?)

It is the last meeting where things can be added to C++20 so I would
call that definitive.

The tooling group that will try to tackle packaging & similar issues have just barely stared, I doubt something will be prepared for C++20 that would be of concern to this topic. Again, not sure if there's need to "panic", though of course your initiative is really important!