Package not compatible with old systemd

Hi,

my package src:swift is not compatible with old systemd, because I'm using CacheDirectory in unit file. CacheDirectory is supported from systemd 235.

I think correct solution is to add to binary package this relation:
Breaks: systemd (<< 235~)

Thomas Goirand (zigo) said it's wrong and correct solution is:
Depends: systemd (>= 235~) | sysv-init | openrc

I don't currently depend on systemd, or any other init system.

I think my solution is correct, because Swift works with any init system and I want to only say "it doesn't work with older systemd". I don't think it's correct to list all possible init systems in Depends.

Can you help us?

Thanks.

--
Best regards
 Ondřej Nový

Email: novy@ondrej.org
PGP: 3D98 3C52 EB85 980C 46A5  6090 3573 1255 9D1E 064B