Re: New package netgen-lvs with binary /usr/bin/netgen - already taken

Hello,

On Wed 12 Sep 2018 at 06:19PM +0200, Ruben Undheim wrote:

> I guess the "long description" for the package can also refer to README.Debian
> for how to handle the "issue", to make the user aware of it even before
> installing it.

This seems fine, though it would be nice if it wasn't needed, i.e., if
the presence of a README.Debian in a package was flagged to the user as
package metadata.  Such that the presence of the file is enough, rather
than having to add the file and a note in the package description.  But
we don't have that yet.  Just a thought.

--
Sean Whitton