Re: Should the weboob package stay in Debian?

On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 21:25:11 +0200, Ole Streicher <olebole@debian.org>
wrote:
>Obviously we renamed packages (which made us incompatible with the rest
>of the world) already if needed. Rememver iceweasel or icedove?

Didn't we ship aliases? Are firefox and thunderbird commonly invoked
from scripts that might be expected to run on different distributions?

Technically, this will be the next "take this script, it runs
everywhere but on Debian" which will hurt the project.

Greetings
Marc
Mannheim, Germany  |     Beginning of Wisdom "     |