Re: Bug filing for autopkgtest regressions? [Was: Re: appears to break multiple autopkgtests]

On Thu, 28 Jun 2018 at 19:50:39 +0200, Paul Gevers wrote:
> This fall-out may be real (it appears to me that the current
> python3-defaults may be an example of that as packages seem to be not
> ready for Python3.7)

Any package that builds a native-code extension is not going to work
with python3.7 until it has been binNMU'd with python3.7 on the list
of supported versions. That isn't a bug, either in python3.7 or in
the Python libraries.

    smcv