Re: Bug filing for autopkgtest regressions? [Was: Re: appears to break multiple autopkgtests]

Hi Paul,

> > (Paul, might make more sense to file bugs in future? Much easier to
> > track and/or re-assign if necessary..)

Sorry, was not aware that this was something that had already been
discussed, possibly to death.

Totally understand that being confident about where/if the bug exists
will affect your judgement. On the other hand, the diffoscope/pytest
case last night shows the usual problems when people do not use the BTS.

Here, Mattia and myself (somewhat necessarily) looked at the issue the
same time and anyone not subscribed to diffoscope@packages.d.o>
will never see the discussion, followups and resolution to this
issue ... which I subsequently cannot link here on debian-devel.

But, hey, I've been told my "use the bugtracker" threshold is set lower
than most... :)

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.