Re: Please remove your obsolete repos from alioth *NOW*

Hi,

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 10:24:33AM +0200, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we still have 175GiB git repos left on alioth. Please remove them asap.

Life has been busy recently, and I didn't see this message until now.

I guess that alioth has been shut down by now.

Is it still possible for me to go in and remove repositories that are no
longer needed?

If not, then meh, never mind, but I thought I'd ask first.

--
Could you people please use IRC like normal people?!?

  -- Amaya Rodrigo Sastre, trying to quiet down the buzz in the DebConf 2008
     Hacklab