Re: packages which have not been rebuild since December 2016

Hi,

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 05:33:10PM +0200, Guillem Jover wrote:
> > We have the "upload_history" relation but that will only give us an
> > upper limit (roughly 50% of the archive).
>
> I think this should be relatively easy to compute:

yes, that's the easy part, once you have the data :)

>   if ! -e pkg.buildinfo
>     → rebuild
>   elif dpkg-dev not in pkg.buildinfo
>     → rebuild
>   elfi dpkg-dev < 1.18.17 in pkg.buildinfo
>     → rebuild

yup. (and/or s#rebuild#display 'this package needs rebuid'#)

> And, hey, just today I stumbled upon this
> <https://salsa.debian.org/bremner/built-with> :), which might perhaps
> be a nice starting point.

oh, indeed, seems David is already colling .buildinfo's somewhere.
David, is that on a public site somewhere?

--
cheers,
	Holger