Re: remote: GitLab: LFS objects are missing. Ensure LFS is properly set up or try a manual "git lfs push --all".

Dear Alexander (et al.),

> I am not a kindergarten teacher. I will just stop answering mails here.

You must know I have the greatest of respect for the tireless work you
have done and continue to do so as part of the migration from Alioth
to salsa.

You are actually not privy to the number of times I have mentioned
this both internally and externally to the Project, including to those
working at GitLab itself. Indeed, it is one of the real delights of
being the Project Leader to be able to extoll and promote the work
done by its developers.

However, I cannot help feel that (at least appearing!) to be little
more cordial in your communications over the past day or so would be
more productive and actually reflect your actual personality better.

I understand that you are only human and thus have finite amount of
time and energy to exert on what you perceive to be trivial and
obvious responses. But if you are human too, then so are your fellow
developers who — like all homo sapiens — ask dumb questions at times,
rely a little too much on others, tend to skim-read, etc. etc.

If you would like specific examples (and my associated humbly-offered
suggestions), I would be very happy to discuss that privately with you
at your convenience.

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.