Re: [1/2] MBF: Defunct alioth addresses in the Maintainer: field (serious)

Hi,

On Sun, May 06, 2018 at 04:08:06PM +0100, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> Thanks for doing this detailed work - which is very timely and important
> to ensure that communication paths within Debian remain open.

indeed! Christoph, many thanks for your work on this!

> > Affected packages below, as created by dd-list. The total count is 711
> Since the number of bugs is pretty large, I think it would be best to
> file these in batches.

why? I cannot see the benefit of this, but I can see the downsides. IME
it's never^wonly very rarely useful to delay reporting bugs. (And I
can't see how this is useful here.)

--
cheers,
	Holger