Re: Dealing with ci.d.n for package regressions

Paul Gevers writes ("Dealing with ci.d.n for package regressions"):
> As I just announced on d-d-a¹, we have enabled autopkgtest usage for
> unstable-to-testing migration.

I observe that the tests done for this are done without building the
source, where this is a feature advertised by the test suite.

At some point it might be worth disabling this autopkgtest feature,
and triggering retests on build-depends.  That would make the whole
system an automatic rebuild test.

Ian.