Re: Dealing with ci.d.n for package regressions

Mattia Rizzolo writes ("Re: Dealing with ci.d.n for package regressions"):
> On Thu, May 03, 2018 at 10:38:45PM +0200, Paul Gevers wrote:
> > Just add it as a test dependency in one of your tests?
>
> Just to share a bit that doesn't seem to be of public knowledge:
> .dsc have a Testsuite-Triggers field that is autopoulated from the
> d/tests/control file (IIRC).  I believe you are looking exactly for
> this field.

Really ?  /me looks.  Cor, so there is.

Is that documented somewhere ?  I can't find it here
  https://manpages.debian.org/stretch/dpkg-dev/dpkg-source.1.en.html
  https://manpages.debian.org/stretch/dpkg-dev/deb-src-control.5.en.html

Presumably I want some way to extend what is put there automatically.

Ian.