Re: RFH: phpmyadmin -- MySQL web administration tool

Hello Felipe

On Tue, 2018-05-01 at 11:37 -0300, Felipe Sateler wrote:

> I use this package for $work so I'm planning to help here. Here is
> what I'll be doing, time permitting:
>
> 1. Migrate source away from alioth to salsa
> 2. Package new composer dependencies: sql-parser, motranslator,
> shapefile, recaptcha.
> 3. Update phpmyadmin
>
> I've started (1) by creating a phmyadmin-team on salsa, and will push
> my work over there.

That's great! Thanks for stepping up, I'm really not able to find
reasonable amount time for Debian work in last months and it doesn't
seem to get better in near future.

PS: The pretty much same applies for phpMyAdmin upstream work, but if
there would be something annoying for packaging what should be fixed
upstream just let me know, I'll handle that.

--
	Michal Čihař | https://cihar.com/ | https://weblate.org/