Re: RFH: phpmyadmin -- MySQL web administration tool

On Wed, 25 Oct 2017 10:46:55 +0200 =?utf-8?b?TWljaGFsIMSMaWhhxZk=?=
<nijel@debian.org> wrote:
> Package: wnpp
> Severity: normal

> I request assistance with maintaining the phpmyadmin package. It was not
> upgraded to 4.7 releases due to lack of time to package PHP libraries it
> uses - it's now using composer to manage the depenencies, so packaging
> them should be quite straightforward for somebody having experience with
> that (what is not my case).

I use this package for $work so I'm planning to help here. Here is
what I'll be doing, time permitting:

1. Migrate source away from alioth to salsa
2. Package new composer dependencies: sql-parser, motranslator,
shapefile, recaptcha.
3. Update phpmyadmin

I've started (1) by creating a phmyadmin-team on salsa, and will push
my work over there.

Saludos