Re: Please do not drop Python 2 modules

On 04/24/2018 07:45 AM, Matthias Klose wrote:
> if that's possible, fine.  otoh, I would be fine to have a very reduced set of
> python2 apps in buster+1, if that's needed.  Sure we can remove mercurial and
> OpenStack if they are not ready for Python3

OpenStack in Sid/Buster is already fully switched to Python 3. It was
painful on the puppet-openstack part that needed to know about it, but
that is almost already fully addressed.

The only question that remains is: when do I start to aggressively
remove Python 2 support in OpenStack clients (and all other packages
therefore).

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)