Re: About the MBF on now-failing alioth list addresses (was: Completed: lists.alioth.debian.org migration)

Hi Christoph,

> First, Dom asked for the analysis that led to my number of somewhat
> 1450 affected packages. He got this in private, a refined version
> below, it boils down to: Any package with a @lists.alioth.debian.org
> address in Maintainer: is affected if and only if the localpart of that
> address is listed in
> <https://alioth-lists-archive.debian.net/pipermail/>. Since I'd like to
> avoid false and missing alerts if ever possible, I'm hereby asking for
> explicit confirmation this assumption is correct.

IIRC, the lists with private archives that nobody requested to
migrate to alioth-lists are also failing since last weekend,
i.e. alioth-lists-archive has only those lists with public
archives that nobody requested to migrate.

I'm not sure that we have a list of lists that haven't been
migrated, but I guess we can easily get that list.

OTOH, there are some packages that have users.alioth.debian.org
e-mail addresses in Maintainer and Uploaders, that may be worth
dealing with.

Cheers,
Alex