Re: Lucas Kanashiro and Athos Ribeiro hijack my package

-----------

> > Thank you for your report.  There are ways in Debian to inform the
> > maintainer automatically about new upstream releases (debian/watch).
> > Specifically opening bug tickets about new upstream versions being
> > available doesn't really help much.
> >
> > I had had a look at the new upstream quite a while ago and found
> > several bugs so I reported them upstream and held off releasing
> > to Debian.
> >
> > https://sourceforge.net/p/gjots2/bugs/

Someone new to this can't tell from this message or that list of 20 bugs
(none of which obvisouly have your name on), what it is about the
package which is so buggy that a new version cannot be uploaded.

It would help if you actually explained the issue, or at least said
which of those bugs were relevant.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/