Re: my package was fixed by someone else and i dont like that

Rolf,

first of all, you immediatly lost your argument by putting peoples name
in the subject of a mail to debian-devel. This is really bad style
(called fingerpointing) and I wish you hadn't done this. Based on this
behaviour alone, I wouldnt recommend *you* becoming a DD or DM, at least
not now.

2nd, Athos' upload didnt remove you from uploaders, so "hijacked" is the
wrong word as well.

3rd, why oh why did you reintroduce fixed bugs like 876571? (I'd
understand if you just reverted everything the next day but 3 weeks
after their upload the urgency is gone...)
(and btw, I also don't think that bug is serious...)

so, in summary: as often when one points fingers to others, 4 finger
point back to oneself.

--
cheers,
	Holger