Re: Package storebackup / new DM

Hi Oliver,

> Hi debian-team,
>
> I just plan to contribute the debian project and care about the
> orphaned package storebackup, which I use at home and work during the
> last maybe ten years.

Thank you for your attention on this package.  Note that you don't
need to become a
DM (Debian Maintainer) to start maintaining a package; Please take
https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers as the start page for
introduction to package maintaining in Debian.

> While exploring
> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=856299,
> I noticed, that
> Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/shutter.git is given,
> and I wonder why there's a reference to the shutter-project.
> Is this a mistake by one of the old maintainers and needs to be
> corrected or did I miss something in the DM-docs?

It looks like a typo made by the old maintainer.

--
Regards,
Boyuan Yang