Re: Updated proposal for improving the FTP NEW process

I think the suggestion of randomized spot checking is meant to replace - not add - to the present system of checking that penalizes uploads of existing source but new binaries. So human resources should not be the issue.

I would imagine that the packages currently being selected are not arbitrary - they are weighted towards library code. Is that fair to say?