Re: Raising the problem of Debian Single Sign On + Alioth (again)

Le 23/02/2018 à 19:32, Alexander Wirt a écrit :
> On Fri, 23 Feb 2018, Geert Stappers wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 06:54:29PM +0100, Alexander Wirt wrote:
>>> On Fri, 23 Feb 2018, Enrico Zini wrote:
>>> Then the dd process should get fixed, not making again something to a backend
>>> which isn't meaned like that (we had the same problem with alioth and
>>> debconf).
>>>

>> Mmm, there was something with lemon and LDAP   ... websearch ... yes found it.
>>
>>  https://lemonldap-ng.org/start
>>
>> Text from that webpage
>>
>>     LemonLDAP::NG is an open source Web Single Sign On (WebSSO), Access
>>     Management and Identity Federation product, written in Perl and
>>     Javascript.
>>
>>     LemonLDAP::NG is a free software, released under GPL license.
>>
>>     LemonLDAP::NG is the first SSO software deployed in French
>>     administrations. It can handle large-scale organization (tested with
>>     hundreds of thousands users). Many private firms use it too.
>>     [ https://lemonldap-ng.org/references ]
>>
>> How much would it fill our needs??
> Yes, thats already in the process of the gsoc project.
> It is very high ranked on my list, however it is just a frontend, there is a
> backend missing and its management (something that manages ldap).
>
> Alex

Hello,

we currently deploy LLNG with Fusion-Directory and LSC-Connector to
provide a full IAM solution. See https://fusioniam.org : the project to
package the 3 in one solution (for commercial aspect and to provide
Docker images, the 3 softwares remain separated).

I think that LLNG stable version will not be the best for Debian (2FA
not easy). The next release (2.0) will be release in a few weeks (some
alpha versions are available). It is more complete and the new plugin
system is more interesting to customize it.
https://lemonldap-ng.org/documentation/2.0/start

Regards,
Xavier