Raising the problem of Debian Single Sign On + Alioth (again)

Hello all,

I just recalled that an issue was left behind during the Alioth ->
Salsa migration:
sso.debian.org 's Alioth account integration with Alioth platform. This service
seems to have no migration plan (yet) and will break many other stuff
once Alioth
is down.

Digging through the history, I found several places that once hold
some related discussion:

* Alioth Sprint 2017:

      https://gobby.debian.org/export/Sprints/AliothSuccessors2017/Minutes

* Thread from debian-devel back on 2017-08:

>From a user (non-DD)'s perspective, current best plan should be the integration
with Salsa GitLab user database. Works on such implementation are surely needed
though.

--
Regards,
Boyuan Yang