Re: Spam targeting nnn-done@bugs.d.o

On Wed, 21 Feb 2018, Tobias Frost wrote:
> Another question came to my mind: When I use the "this bug log
> contains spam"... Where does it end? Is it then manually filtered or
> used as input for better rules? If there is something manually
> involved, how can someone help here? Couldn't find docs for that....

It currently ends up in a file and I then rerun SA on those bugs and
craft additional rules to try to match the spam. That process could
really use to be automated and made better; I've done some work so that
it's easy to revert marking messages as spam, but fully automating the
process would be great.

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

Identical parts aren't.