Re: What can Debian do to provide complex applications to its users?

On Sat, Feb 17, 2018 at 01:24:30PM -0500, Sergio Durigan Junior wrote:
> On Saturday, February 17 2018, Michael Meskes wrote:
> > I disagree, it is not maintainable source code, yes, but source code
> > nonetheless. According to wikipedia source code is:
> >
> > In computing, source code is any collection of computer instructions,
> > possibly with comments, written using[1] a human-readable programming
> > language, usually as plain text.
>
> You can disagree, but you still can't edit and maintain the minified JS.
> This is basically what is expected from a source code (and it doesn't
> really matter whether Wikipedia's definition is different).  If you've
> had to deal with minified JS, then you know it's the same as dealing
> with binary code.

Binary code that has debug symbols isn't that bad.  I don't think you can
have those for minified JS.

(I can read adequately only x86 assembly, but reading other archs isn't
a rare skill.)

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀ The bill with 3 years prison for mentioning Polish concentration
⣾⠁⢰⠒⠀⣿⡁ camps is back.  What about KL Warschau (operating until 1956)?