Re: What can Debian do to provide complex applications to its users?

Hello Andreas,

On Sat, Feb 17 2018, Andreas Tille wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 11:51:20AM -0700, Sean Whitton wrote:
>> We do not, and probably never will have, the required manpower.
>
> So if you are claiming we have no manpower that's pretty much our own
> fault since we do not actively care.  There are ways to attract gifted
> and interested people if we would only try.

I was making a more specific claim -- we don't and will never have the
manpower to provide security support for multiple different versions of
hundreds of little JavaScript libraries.

I don't doubt that we could have far more volunteers for other work if
we made it easier to get involved.

--
Sean Whitton