Re: How to report bugs with the new git repo?

OK,
it looks like it is clear. Thanks.

-Pavlo Solntsev

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 11:35 AM, Mattia Rizzolo <mattia@debian.org> wrote:
On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 08:24:21PM +0500, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:
> If the question is "how should I send a patch to the maintainer" then a
> pull request is just one of the available ways, and the best one was
> always opening a bug report in the BTS, sending the changes in some other
> way directly to the maintainer was always possible too.

On this note, consider that I'm not sure people have realized they need
to subscribe ("watch") the gitlab project to receive notifications about
new MRs.

At least I already encountered two maintainers who didn't and miss some
MRs until poked elsewhere.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

GPG Key: 66AE 2B4A FCCF 3F52 DA18  4D18 4B04 3FCD B944 4540      .''`.
more about me:  https://mapreri.org                             : :'  :
Launchpad user: https://launchpad.net/~mapreri                  `. `'`
Debian QA page: https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=mattia  `-