Re: How to report bugs with the new git repo?

"W. Martin Borgert" <debacle@debian.org> writes:
> If it is (probably) a Debian bug, submit bug (and patch) to the
> Debian BTS. Ideally, using the "reportbug" command.

I would prefer a merge request over a bug with an attached patch: the
gitlab workflow is quite effective, especially when compared to a
(randomly formatted) patch file. And I also like that the patch author
is automatically attributed when the patch is accepted.

Is it possible to setup a gitlab hook that automatically generates a
"patch" tagged bug report when a merge request is created?

Cheers

Ole