Re: Call for tests: New python-magic Python bindings for libmagic

Paul Wise wrote...

> It might be a good idea to do these:
>
> Try to rebuild any packages that build-dep on python{,3}-magic and
> compare the resulting binary packages with diffoscope.

Thanks for this suggestion. Turns out one package will indeed fail to
build, fix was trivial. (alot, #889293)

> Try to run the autopkgtests for packages that dep/test-dep on python{,3}-magic.

Certainly, but I haven't got a round tuit yet to create a working
autopkgtest environment.

As announced, the new version of python-magic was uploaded to unstable a
few minutes ago.

Also thanks for your test and feedback.

    Christoph