Re: RFS: materia-gtk-theme

On Sun, Feb 04, 2018 at 09:59:56PM +0530, I Sagar wrote:
>     I prepared the packaging of materia-gtk-theme. It is lintian clean
> and tested with pbuilder.Further information about this package can
> be accessed from the URL :
> https://salsa.debian.org/isaagar-guest/materia-gtk-theme

Please don't sent RFS requests to debian-devel; the proper list is
debian-mentors.  Also, a mere mail tends to be forgotten unless acted upon
immediately, please file a bug instead.  Just:
[~]$ reportbug sponsorship-requests
which will DTRT.

(Not needed this time -- your package looks good; in NEW.)

> It would be nice if it is maintained under Debian desktop group.

There's a separate team set up for themes:
https://salsa.debian.org/groups/desktop-themes-team
which you even have already joined.

You may consider moving the VCS for this package to this team.

> Consider to review and upload it.

Done!

Meow.
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀ The bill with 3 years prison for mentioning Polish concentration
⣾⠁⢰⠒⠀⣿⡁ camps is back.  What about KL Warschau (operating until 1956)?