Re: Salsa Beta - Updates

Hi Jörg,

> we wanted to give you some updates and news about our salsa beta.

Thanks for the update, but I would like to know about the "beta" status.
In your first announcement email you mentioned that library resets are
possible etc etc, which would obliterate any move from alioth to salsa.

Can we nowadays reasonably be sure that salsa as is continues, and thus
actually lock down alioth and only use salsa?

Thanks for your work

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer