Re: salsa.debian.org (git.debian.org replacement) going into beta

Hello,

On Wed, Dec 27 2017, Adam Borowski wrote:

> And it sounds bad enough that perhaps it'd be good to disable gitlab
> issues tracker on Salsa?  Otherwise people would file bugs there and
> expect them to be handled instead of being more or less rudely
> redirected to the BTS.

I think what would be ideal is having it disabled by default.  People
can turn it on again for their non-packaging repos.

Upstream's bug tracker suggests GitLab can do this[1] so I've filed a
request.[2]

[1]  https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ee/issues/2538
[2]  https://salsa.debian.org/salsa/support/issues/11

--