Re: salsa.debian.org (git.debian.org replacement) going into beta

On 26 December 2017 at 12:28, Alexander Wirt <formorer@debian.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Dec 2017, Arturo Borrero Gonzalez wrote:
>>
>> I was specifically thinking about a mailing list for the Maintainer: field.
>> We would like to keep a single point of contact for users and for bug reports.
>>
>> I'm not sure if that qualifies for what you have in mind for l.d.o.
> That would be the tracker feature, mentioned several times in the list
> thread. It doesn't make sense to just run a mailinglist for something that
> really is an alias.

Yeah, I'm don't need a mailing list, just the alias.

But still, do you have any docs regarding this? This should be clearly
documented somewhere, since
we should update all d/control files in packages. I would like the
change to make sense.

Please, share any detailed info you may have :-) it would be really appreciated.