Debian distro build system

Hi,

I am wanting to build a Debian rootfs and possibly whole distro for x86, amd64, and ARM HF and EL. Specifically with Debian Installer.

Where do I find information to do this and is there an existing build machine and configurations for thsi so I may duplicate it. I have several HP DL 140 G3 machines I can use for the purpose.

Regards,

Aaron

--
Aaron Gray

Independent Open Source Software Engineer, Computer Language Researcher, Information Theorist, and amateur computer scientist.