Please add lzip support in the repository

Hi Debian developers,

It's been drawn to my attention the topic included in this thread:

https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2017-06/msg00084.html

I've got the feeling that the distribution the thread talks about is
precisely yours, Debian's. As stated there, giving support to lzip in
Debian seems feasable and easy. Could it be possible, then, to add
lzip support? : )

Besides, it seems that, among researchers, myself included, there are
voices demanding a more widespread use of lzip, as is the case of the
German doctor mentioned in that same thread.

I really think that including lzip support in a really important and
well-known distribution as Debian will help users everywhere.

Thank you for your attention.

Maria Bisen