Re: DEP 15: Reserved namespace for DD-approved non-maintainer changes

Sean Whitton writes:
> I am hereby reserving DEP number 15 for my draft DEP, "Reserved
> namespaces for DD-approved non-maintainer changes".
>
> I'd like to suggest discussing this DEP on d-devel (which is the
> Reply-to for this e-mail).  The canonical DEP text is at
> <http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep15/>.

What about contributions to non-packaged parts of Debian?

I also don't like having more systems only a subset of contributors can
use.  Having a place where every contributor can publish merge requests
is nicer (one can still have a tool to make it easier to check commit
signatures using the Debian keyrings if one so desires).

Ansgar