Re: Switch default installation image link?

On Tue, 06 Jun 2017, Adam Borowski wrote:
> No one installs i386 new -- machines that are non-amd64-capable are:
> * mainstream machines from 2004 and earlier

That date is incorrect.  I can't give you a precise date, but the
Thinkpad T43 with a 32-bit Centrino Pentium-M was **launched** in
April/2005.

And I am pretty sure there were several 32-bit only processors after the
Pentium-M, including several Atom-based systems that either didn't
support, or had 64-bit mode disabled in BIOS because it was just too
damn slow.

So, no earlier than 2008.

--
  Henrique Holschuh