Re: salsa.debian.org (git.debian.org replacement) going into beta

<skip>
> Is it true (and intended) that -guest users can't create projects within
> teams/groups they are member of? Or am I missing something? [I was not able to
> create a project within the Debian Science Team]

Hmm, it is really so that the users with the role "master" or "owner" are able
to create new projects. The users with the role "developer" are not
able to do it.

Should we use the role "master" by default? What is the common practice?

Thanks for setting up the salsa-service.

Anton