Re: Has Copyright summarizing outlived its usefulness?

Hi Steve,

> It's a shame the FTP masters are not participating in the discussion.

I apologise. I have been following reading this thread, but just not
responding as I can't commit the time right now to seriously respond
to any input of my own.

However, I just wanted to add that whilst I can understand the frustration
of your package being rejected after spending some time in NEW, it would
be unfair to characterise that as "leaving" or neglecting it. Attributing
malice to the delay would indeed be demotivating… The queue is simply
large right now and we are working through it.

I would also point out that regardless of the merits of some particular
interpretation, if a perceived violation of it was potentially discovered,
it does not seem a terribly logical defense that "it is been like that
for some time." (So what? :p)

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.