Participating on #SaveCodeShare from FSFE

Hi,

by some website I was guided this week to the Save Code Share campaign
[1] of the FSFE from September this year which is already some weeks
old. Unfortunately I haven't noticed this project before.

As Debian is a project which takes free software and user rights serious
I propose that the Debian Project could sign the open letter about the
campaign, I couldn't find any reference to Debian on the website or the
White Paper. Or at least I would like to encourage other Contributors to
sign this letter too.

It's a shame enough that the FCC had the power to make free and open
software more or less illegal [2] in the past. IMHO it's important this
isn't happen in a form of modification again in Europe.

[1] https://savecodeshare.eu/
[2]
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2339685/fcc-software-security-requirements.pdf

--