Re: I'm not MIA

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 08:39:21AM +0200, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> I never received any email from you, Gmail's powerful search engine doesn't
> find it.

Gmail is useless as a mail provider as it does silent data loss.  Any sane
mail server either accepts mail or rejects it, while Gmail pretends to
accept yet hides it from the recipient as spam, deleting a short time (7
days?) later.

And it has a nasty false positive rate, even for recipients you've recently
had multiple conversations with, on a piece of mail that doesn't look like
spam at all, etc.

Thus, I believe Norbert's pings all ended up silently shoved into "spam"
then deleted.

Meow!
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀ Laws we want back: Poland, Dz.U. 1921 nr.30 poz.177 (also Dz.U.
⣾⠁⢰⠒⠀⣿⡁ 1920 nr.11 poz.61): Art.2: An official, guilty of accepting a gift