Re: pasting license text into debian/copyright

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 11:17:46 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> > no, it is much simpler. I just wanted to offer the license text in a format
> > that is immediately usable in your debian/copyright (adding a correct
> > License:-line, indentation, empty lines).
> > The source of these texts could be of course SPDX ...
>
> That sounds very convenient to me.

+1

Alternatively/additionally we could provide them in a package
(not-so-common-licenses :)), in the original and the C-F 1.0 format,
for offline use.

Cheers,
gregor, who also hates reformatting license texts or copying them from
        random places

--
 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at/ - Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
   `-   BOFH excuse #121:  halon system went off and killed the operators.