Re: make dpkg-buildpackage default locale UTF-8

+1 to setting UTF-8 as default.

Some Java packages that I worked with contain source files with symbols not recognized by compilers unless the encoding is set to UTF-8. Mostly these symbols are a copyright sign "©" apprearing in the license section, occasionally CJK letters in the author names. This change to dpkg should be able to solve the problem conveniently.

Hans-Christoph Steiner 於 2017/9/1 下午4:23 寫道: